The "Gituzh" initiative is proud to announce its first conference, titled "Armenia's National Research and Innovation System: Transforming Challenges into Revival.”
📅 The conference is scheduled for November 29, from 10:00 to 18:00, and will be hosted at the Alex and Marie Manoogian Hall of the American University of Armenia.
During the conference, representatives from the public sector, scientific, educational, and technological communities of Armenia will delve into the most important and complex matters, such as:
- Main Bottlenecks Towards Armenia's Scientific and Technological Advancement.
- How to make Science a Key Tool for Armenia's Well-Being.
- Strategies for Building a Resilient Research and Innovation System to Tackle Armenia's Challenges and Achieve Goals.
- Assessing the State of Science in Universities and Institutes: Current Resources and Future Requirements.
- Science & Education: How to Create a Research-based Learning Environment?
- Revisiting Humanities and Social Sciences in Armenia.
- Science Commercialization: From IT to High-Tech.
- Exploring Armenia's Potential for Advancing Defense Research and Development.
Please stay tuned to our page and this event for more details about the agenda and speakers.
❗️Please note that participation is strictly by registration, and there are limited spots available. Don’t forget to register - https://bit.ly/3QlbltI