The Annual Early Stage Investment Conference (ESIC) is organized by BANA – Business Angel Network of Armenia to promote angel investment culture in Armenia and to develop Armenia’s innovative ecosystem.
This year, the conference will be held online on September 29th, 2020 and will consist of two main parts.
The first part will be for investors only. Invited speakers will share their experience in current angel investing practices in various markets (US and Europe), as well as the chosen startups will have a unique opportunity to pitch to all participating investors.
The second part of the event will be open to all representatives of the startup ecosystem. Guest speakers will have a panel discussion and the audience will have an opportunity to ask questions. The topic of the panel discussion is “Big changes, Big Opportunities”.
Meet our Speakers:
1️⃣ 𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚 𝙂𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙯
- Co-founder and the First President of Business Angels Europe
- Vice-president of France Angels
- President Founder of Paris Business Angels Network
2️⃣ 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙆𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙖𝙣, 𝙋𝙝𝘿
- Founding Partner at BAJ Accelerator
- Investor with New York Angels
- Venture Judge in the Columbia University Entrepreneurship Community
- Science Mentor at the Creative Destruction LAB
3️⃣ 𝘿𝙧. 𝙍𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣
- Chairman of the Software group of the Band of Angels
- Member of Board of Directors of the Angel Capital Association
- Former Partner and Portfolio Manager at Apax Partners
- As an investor: https://bit.ly/2ZpIKK0
- As a participant: https://bit.ly/2Zp1jOm
For investors, the conference starts at 6:30PM. Participants can join at 8PM.
Learn more at esic.bana.am